- 1990 Marching officially recognised as a Kiwi Sport by the Hillary Commission and Kiwisport was lauched in Dunedin
- 1993 Lochiel of Wellington return to the Edinburgh Military Tatto for the 3rd time
- 1993 International Challenge held Geelong Oval in Adelaide, Australia
- 1993 Marching given the stamp of approval by NZ Post when illustrated on $1 stamp issued in November
- 1994 Masters Grade introduced
- 1994 Temuka Militaires Junior Team of Timaru attended Chingay Festival in Singapore
- 1995 Shevarn of Auckland represented NZ at the Kurumayam-Kogen Southern Crossing Festival in Nagano, Japan
- 1995 50th Jubilee of New Zealand Marching Association held in conjunction with International Challenge in October at Wellington
- 1997 Lochiel of Wellington invited back to the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- 1997 Sheveran of Auckland return to the Kurumayam-Kogen Southern Crossing Festival in Nagano, Japan
- 1997 International Challenge held in Woollongong, NSW Australia
- 1998 Lochiel invited back to attend Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- 1998 Introduction of Competitive, Competitive (with participation emphasis) and recreational grades.
- 1998 Name change from New Zealand Marching Association to Marching New Zealand Inc
- 2000 Lochiel perform at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo held at Westpac Trust Stadium in Wellington
- 2000 Pioneers of Canterbury attend Brisbane Festival 2000 International Tattoo in Brisbane Australia.
- 2008 Lochiel of Wellington return for their 5th performance at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo
Adelaide All Stars of South Australia